Newcomb Central School
To be considered for the Newcomb Central School International Program, please complete the following steps:
1. Complete, sign, and send an application to Newcomb Central School.
2. Participate in a Skype interview with the International Program Coordinators.
3. Send a letter of good standing from your current school district (administrator and English teacher).
4. Send the student's official academic, health and immunization records (plus a set translated into English).
5. Complete ELTiS testing.
6. Write and submit a writing sample and letter of introduction from both the student and his/her parents.
7. Send proof of acceptable Health Insurance.
8. Complete and send the Student and Parent Program Agreement.
9. Send a $500 good faith deposit (the deposit is fully refundable if the student does not attend).
10. Make flight reservations to Albany, NY.